Directions and Parking
The Cultural Center of the Philippines’ Tanghalang Pambansa is the main building of the CCP Complex on Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. The Tanghalang Pambansa sits between Roxas Boulevard and Leandro Locsin Street and Pedro Bukaneg Street and Vicente Sotto Street.
Nearby establishments and buildings are Star City on its right, the Philippine Navy on its left, Hotel Jen and Legaspi Towers directly in front. The Central Bank on Roxas Boulevard is also nearby.
Directions to CCP
- From Makati, take the MRT-3 train bound for EDSA Station. Get off at the end of the line at MRT EDSA Station. Take the elevated pedestrian walkway to transfer to the LRT Line 1 EDSA Station. Ride and get off at Vito Cruz Station. Cross Taft Avenue to the other side of the street. Walk south on Taft Avenue and turn right into Vito Cruz (now known as Pablo Ocampo Sr. Street) and take the orange shuttle jeeps with signboards “CCP Complex”. Get off at the CCP Little Theater Entrance. (The CCP is a 10-15 minute walk from the LRT Vito Cruz station. You may choose to walk instead of taking the shuttle jeeps.)
- From Cubao, take the LRT Line 2 bound for Recto. Get off at the end of the line at Recto Station. Use the elevated pedestrian walkway connecting to LRT 2 to LRT 1. Transfer to LRT Line 1 at Doroteo Jose Station. Get off at Vito Cruz Station. Walk south on Taft Avenue to Vito Cruz (now known as Pablo Ocampo Sr. Street). Turn right into Vito Cruz and take the orange shuttle jeeps with signboards “CCP Complex”. Get off at CCP Little Theater. (The CCP is a 10-15 minute walk from the LRT Vito Cruz station. You may choose to walk instead of taking the shuttle jeeps.)
- From Makati on Ayala Avenue, take the bus, heading towards Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, with signboard “LRT Ayala Leveriza”. Get off at F.B. Harrison Street. Take jeeps headed for Harrison Plaza. Get off at the corner of Vito Cruz, now known as Pablo Ocampo Sr. Street, (Harrison Plaza). On Vito Cruz, walk westward towards CCP. Cross Roxas Boulevard and continue walking west to reach the CCP Little Theater Entrance.
- From Makati Central Business District, take Ayala Avenue heading towards Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue. Cross Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, still on Ayala, make the u-turn and turn right into Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue. Go straight, crossing Pasong Tamo Street, South Luzon Expressway, Taft Avenue and Roxas Boulevard. After crossing Roxas Boulevard, turn right into Magdalena Jalandoni Street. Turn right on Pedro Bukaneg Street. The CCP Little Theater Entrance is on the right and the CCP Parking Lot is on the left side just across.
- From EDSA, on the southbound lane, head all the way to the end at Roxas Boulevard. Cross Roxas Boulevard. Turn right at the first intersection at Diosdado Macapagal Avenue. Drive straight and cross Buendia, bearing to the right to enter Magdalena Jalandoni Street. Cross Vicente Sotto street. Turn right into Pedro Bukaneg street. The CCP Little Theater Entrance is on the right and the CCP Parking Lot is on the left side, just across the Little Theater Entrance.
CCP visitors may park their vehicle at the pay parking lot on Pedro Bukaneg Street. The pay parking lot is located right across the CCP Little Theater entrance. Alternative parking spaces can be found at the Harbour Square, adjacent to the CCP Parking Lot.