A. SUBMISSION OF LETTER – REQUEST
Submit a formal letter of request at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour. Address the letter to:
ARIEL S.R. YONZON
Department Manager III
Production and Exhibition
Cultural Center of the Philippines
Send the letter to:
Production and Exhibition Department
2nd Floor, Tanghalang Pambansa
(CCP Main Building), CCP Complex,
Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Fax No: 832-3668
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to include the following information in your letter:
1. Preferred date and time;
2. Exact number of participants (specify if students or not) and give a brief profile of the participants (school/ organization, year, course, local resident or foreigner, etc.);
3. Over-all Tour Coordinator or Group Contact Person/s with their contact information (e.g. landline and mobile number, address, etc.); and,
4. Tour Package of choice
a. Big Group Tour – minimum of 30 participants
Tour Coverage – museum, galleries, exhibit halls/spaces, theater lobbies, and other related spaces in the 5 levels of the building (i.e. gift shop, library, etc.)
Tour Fee – P200.00/visitor*
FREE Two (2) teachers/coordinators per fifty (50) participants
Duration: 1hr – 1hr and 15 mins
b. Focused Group Tour – minimum of 10 participants
Tour Coverage – Big Group Tour coverage plus theater and backstage areas
Tour Fee – P300/visitor*
Duration: 1hr and 30 mins – 1hr and 45mins
* 50% off for students upon presentation of valid ID.
* Prices are inclusive of 12% VAT.
B. TOUR CONFIRMATION
After submitting your letter of request, please confirm your booking with the Venue Operations Division (Jaynie Cabrera) at 832-1125 loc. 1412 to 13 at least 6 CCP working days before your requested tour schedule.
C. PAYMENT OF TOUR FEE DEPOSIT / FINAL TOUR CONFIRMATION
Pay the tour fee deposit (50% downpayment depending on the number of participants) immediately upon confirmation of the tour schedule or at least four (4) working days prior the schedule. Tour deposit shall serve as the final confirmation. NO DEPOSIT, NO GUIDED TOUR.
Payments may also be made through Land Bank Account [CA No. 1772-1000-82). A copy of the deposit slip shall be presented (even through fax) to confirm payment and booking.]
D. ACTUAL TOUR
On the day of the tour schedule, kindly proceed to the Little Theater Entrance (side entrance) where your Tour Guide/s will receive you.
The settlement of the remaining balance (for the tour charges) is required before the start of the tour.
CCP Office Schedule is from Tuesdays to Fridays, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (No Offices on Mondays)
A. TOUR CANCELLATION
Cancellation of tours must be done at least four (4) working days prior the scheduled tour, otherwise, the deposited amount shall no longer be refunded. More so, non-appearance without prior advise will mean the forfeiture of the deposited amount.
Refund procedure shall entail a one (1) month processing period. More so, a Php 200.00 Processing Fee shall be charged for cancelled tour.
B. PUNCTUAL ARRIVAL OF GROUPS
1. Groups should arrive at least 10 minutes before their schedule.
2. A 30-minute grace period will be given to groups in consideration of possible bad weather, extreme traffic within the Center’s periphery or some other emergencies within the complex. However, groups should inform the Tour Coordinator before or during the said grace period.
3. Delays beyond 30 minutes – 1 hour (with or without advise) will mean the forfeiture of 25% of their deposit. Delays of more than 1 hour shall mean cancellation of the tour altogether and forfeiture of the entire deposited amount (will be classified as non-appearance).
C. WALK-INS/TOUR OPERATORS
Walk-in guests may also avail a tour package, subject to availability of tour guides and tour facilities.
Tour operators are most welcome.
For further details, you may call CCP’s Production and Exhibition Department (PED) at nos. 833-2125 or 832-1125 locals 1412/1413 and ask for Jaynie Cabrera or Regine Rodriguez (CCP Tour Coordinators).