SUPPLY OF LABOR, TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR THE REPAIR OF TRAVERTINE TILES CLADDING AT CCP MAIN BUILDING FACADE
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Cultural Center of the Philippines, through the Corporate Operating Budget 2016 intends to apply the sum of Eleven Million Four Hundred Eighty-Nine Thousand Two Hundred Eight Pesos and 35/100 (Php 11,489,208.35) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the “Supply Of Labor, Tools and Equipment and Materials for the Repair of Travertine Tiles Cladding at CCP Main Building Façade”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Cultural Center of the Philippines now invites bids for “Supply Of Labor, Tools and Equipment and Materials for the Repair of Travertine Tiles Cladding at CCP Main Building Façade”. Completion of the Works is required within 150 calendar days excluding holidays and unworkable days due to disasters, scheduled rehearsals/performances or similar extreme circumstances after the receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Cultural Center of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from (9:00 – 5:00 PM).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on October 11, 2016 from the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of (Php 11,000.00).
6. The Cultural Center of the Philippines will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 11, 2016; 3:00 pm at CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanhalang Pambansa, CCP Complex Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, which shall be opened only to all interested parties who purchased the Bidding Documents.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 27, 2016, 3:00 pm at the CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanhalang Pambansa, CCP Complex Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on October 27, 2016, 3:00 pm at the CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Cultural Center of the Philippines reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Marites R. Botacion
Cultural Center of the Philippines
CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Telephone Nos. (02) 551-0039
Facimile No. (02) 832-5072
(Sgd.) EVA MARI DG. SALVADOR