REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: COMPREHENSIVE BUILDING AUDIT OF THE CCP MAIN BUILDING
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines, through Corporate Operating Budget 2016 intends to apply the sum of Nineteen Million Twelve Thousand Pesos (Php 19,012,000.00) VAT inclusive being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Comprehensive Building Audit of the CCP Main Building. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Comprehensive Building Audit of the CCP Main Building. Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat on or before March 2, 2017 2:00pm at CCP Boardroom, 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. Bidders should have been in business operation in the Building Audit and Consulting Services consisting of the detailed engineering investigation/evaluation similar to the requirement, for at least five (5) years. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Cultural Center of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Tuesdays to Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 9, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of 19,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of three to seven consultants prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids. The criteria and rating system for short listing are:
- i. Multi-level weighted scoring shall be used for the shortlisting of consultants:
Applicable experience of the consultant
a) Overall experience of the firm
b) Individual experience of the principal and key staff
c) Times when employed by other consultants
Qualification of personnel to the assigned job
Current work load relative to job capacity
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The CCP shall evaluate bids using the Quality-Cost Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE). The weights to be allocated for the Technical Proposal shall be seventy percent (70%) and Financial Proposals thirty percent (30%). The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed within 150 days to be reckoned on the actual day of commencement of the project.
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Marites R. Botacion
Cultural Center of the Philippines
CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Telephone Nos. (02) 551-0039
Facimile No. (02) 832-5072
February 9, 2017
(Sgd.) EVA MARI DG. SALVADOR