INVITATION TO BID: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION FOR THE PROPOSED RE-ROUTING OF NEW ELECTRICAL FEEDER LINE AND MAIN CRCUIT BREAKER AT CCP LAGOON
The Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), through the Corporate Operating Budget 2016 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Fourteen Thousand Seven Hundred Sixteen Pesos and 80/100 (Php 2,814,716.80) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for “Supply and Installation for the Proposed Re-routing of the New Electrical Feeder Line and Main Circuit Breaker at CCP Lagoon.” Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The CCP now invites bids for “Supply and Installation for the Proposed Re-routing of the New Electrical Feeder Line and Main Circuit Breaker at CCP Lagoon.” . Duration of work shall be forty Five (45) calendar days, excluding holidays or unworkable days due to disasters severe weather conditions or similar extreme circumstances. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Cultural Center of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below every Tuesdays to Fridays 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February
14, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee for the Bidding
Documents in the amount of Php2,800.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The CCP will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 16, 2017, 2:00pm at CCP Boardroom, 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 2, 2017, 2:00pm. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
- Bid opening shall be on March 2, 2017, 2:00pm at CCP Boardroom, 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The CCP reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Marites R. Botacion
Cultural Center of the Philippines
CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Telephone Nos. (02) 551-0039
Facimile No. (02) 832-5072
(Sgd) EVA MARI DG. SALVADOR