INVITATION TO BID (Second Posting) DIGITIZATION OF CULTURAL CONTENT DEPARTMENT’S BETACAM AND UMATIC TAPES
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), through the Corporate Operating Budget 2016 intends to apply the sum of Two Million Pesos (Php 2,000,000.00) Vat Inclusive, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the “Digitization of Cultural Content Department’s Betacam and Umatic Tapes”. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) now invites bids for the “Digitization of Cultural Content Department’s Betacam and Umatic Tapes”. Delivery: Turn-over of One Hundred (100) U-matic Tapes, and One Hundred (100) Betacam Tapes with their Digitized .AVI or .MOV RAW formats saved in external hard drives every fifteen (15) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instruction to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organization with at least sixty (60) percent interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to commonwealth Act 138.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Cultural Center of the Philippines and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on February 14, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Php2,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The CCP will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 16, 2017 4:00 pm at the CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City which shall be open to all interested parties who purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 2, 2017, 3:00pm at the CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 2, 2017, 3:00pm at the CCP Boardroom 3/F Tanghalang Pambansa, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Cultural Center of the Philippines reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Marites R. Botacion
Cultural Center of the Philippines
CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Telephone Nos. (02) 551-0039
Facimile No. (02) 832-5072
(Sgd) EVA MARI DG. SALVADOR